Dissertations, Theses, Research Projects Advising - Roman Meinhold
Dissertations / Theses at the Graduate School of Philosophy & Religion, Assumption University
- Environmental Values Emerging from Igbo Spirituality (2014-2015) Emmanuel Okafor (Nigeria)
- Theravada Buddhist Environmental Spirituality: Relational and Developmental Dimensions in Promoting Well-Being (2015) Le Duc, Anthony (USA) co-adviser: Dr. Veerachart Nimanong
- Gadamer on Dialogue: A Critical Study (2014) Dr. Sombat Phornsiricharoenphant (Thailand); co-adviser: Prof Dr Gerhold Becker (AU, GSPR/GCRC)
- African Philosophical Conceptions of a Good Life (2013) Fr. Dr. Daniel Aigbona, C.Ss.R (Nigeria); co-adviser: Dr John Giordano (AU, GSPR/GCRC)
MA (Research Paper)
- The Justifiability of Force in Relation to Cyber War: A Pragmatic Approach to the Use Of Force Debate (2013) Taylor Hargrave, M.A. (USA)
Thesis / Projects Completed at the Department of Philosophy, Faculty of Humanities, National University of Lesotho
- A Philosophical Assessment of Terrorism and its Moral Justifications Developed in the Light of Just War Theory (2005-2006) Ts'ooana, Emmanuel Khothatso
- Music as Therapeutical Component of Culture (2007/2008) Molise, J. A.
- Work: its Meaning and its Contribution to Human Destination (2007/2008) Moepana, E. Kopo
- An Ethical and Socio-Cultural Assessment of the ABC-HIV/Aids Prevention Rule (2006/2007) Mohau, Piet
- The Problem of Human Evil (2006/2007) Letlisa, Edward, Mowantoa
- Ethical and Emotional Paradoxes in Fictional and Realist Horror (2006/2007) Mokotjo, Johannes
- The Conflict of Environmental and Human Rights in Lesotho (2006/2007) Mantsoe, Mantsoe J.-C.
- An Ethical Assessment of Stigmatisation and Discrimination of People Living with HIV and Aids (2006/2007) Taleli, Kheteng, B.
- Ethics of Sexuality (2005/2006) Sepitla, Khotso
- Theories of Terrorism and Terrorism's Impact on Everyday Life (2004/2005) Tlopo, Atang
- Disciplined Approaches: Femininity Redefined (2004/2005) Sello, Lerato